I'm making it. Mawn mar lie. That's what we say here for a little bit at a time.
Psalm 68:19, 35
Blessed be the Lord who daily bears us up. God is our salvation. Awesome is God from his sanctuary; the God of Israel - he is the one who gives power and strength to his people.
It is he who carries me. Each day is different. There are joys and frustrations, there are disappointments and hopes. There are even some victories.
He is my source of strength. I am so weak. On my own I can do nothing. I'm discovering that I am a little bit shy. I have been nervous about making friends in my new country. I met a sister a few weeks ago and had been putting off calling her. I called her yesterday and she was so excited to hear from me. I think the Father is going to use our relationship to build one another up and strengthen one another. We are getting together for girl time and dinner tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it.
May I be an example of depending on His strength and not my own, for it is he who is carrying me.
My joy is resting today.
Kari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment