Saturday, November 22, 2008

Top 10 Frustrations

10. Incessant horn honking
9. Water off all day long without warning
8. Bagged milk...spills constantly
7. Burnt toast
6. No cabinet space
5. Not understanding what people try to tell you
4. Being hot inside and cold outside
3. Waiting 45 minutes for lunch and not knowing how to ask where it is
2. Trying to keep baby hands germ free in a place where NO ONE washes hands
1. Getting stared at all day long

But honestly...I don't have anything to complain about. God is so good and so faithful. Life is really different here and some days it seems so impossible. With God all things are possible.

Smile,
Kari

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I've been meditating on this one verse for awhile and I'd like to share with you, as I need it much too.
Do not fear for I am with you, do not anxiously look about you for I am your Dad. I will strenghthen you and surely help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Is 4:10
It's been helping me in all sorts of situations I'm dealing with.

Funderstorm said...

I feel your pain. We don't have the water issue, but we have a sewage smell that hangs around and actually runs us out of our house. We've been looking for a new place as we're told it's worse in the summers...but you're right, we have NOTHING to complain about. I'm realizing more and more how "spoiled" I was/am to a different way of life. Love you guys~

Amy said...

My goodness I can relate with your frustrations. Ours our slightly different but it actually brought a smile to my face to read that someone can relate with me. The little things get to me sometimes since we've been here and I have to refocus myself. Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

oh MAN!